Tool: Android Studio
Operating System: Up to Android Nougat
Programming Language: Java
We specialize in Android app development for a great user experience. We develop android mobile applications suitable for any android device (phones/tablets/watches), and for multiple screen sizes and densities.
Our range of technological expertise in building Android applications includes:
- Google APIs: Google APIs allow communication with Google Services and their integration to other services. Examples of this include Search, Gmail, Translate, or Google Maps. Third-party apps can use these APIs to take advantage of or extend the functionality of the existing services.
- OpenGL or OpenGL ES: The OpenGL or OpenGL ES APIs provided by the Android framework offers a set of tools for displaying high-end, animated graphics that are limited only by your imagination and can also benefit from the acceleration of graphics processing units (GPUs) provided on many Android devices.
- Firebase: Firebase helps you develop quality apps, grow your user base, and increase sales. Each feature works independently, and they work even better together.
- FCM: Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM) is a service that allows you to send data from your server to your users’ Android-powered device, and to receive messages from devices on the same connection.
- Firebase Analytics: Firebase Analytics surfaces data about user behavior in your Android and iOS apps, enabling you to make better decisions about your product and marketing optimization. View crash data, notification effectiveness, deep link performance, in-app purchase data, and more.
- Realm: It is a lightweight database that can replace both SQLite and ORM libraries in your Android projects. Compared to SQLite, Realm is faster and has lots of modern features, such as JSON support, a fluent API, data change notifications, and encryption support.
- Android Multimedia API: The Android multimedia API includes support for playing variety of common media types, so that you can easily integrate audio, video and images into your applications.
- Social Network Integration: This will include setting up your application for navigation as well as displaying how you can share text and photo content from your phone, right from your application to other social networking app. For example, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.
- SQL Lite Database: SQL Lite is open-source SQL database that stores data to a text file on a device. Android comes in with built in SQLite database implementation and supports all the relational database features. In order to access this database, you don’t need to establish any kind of connections for it like JDBC, ODBC etc.
- Animations: Animations can add subtle visual cues that notify users about what’s going on in your app and improve their mental model of your app’s interface.
- AdMob Integration: Monetize your app with banner or interstitial ads from Google’s vast pool of advertisers.
- Google Wallet: Google Wallet is a mobile payment system that allows its users to store debit cards, credit cards, loyalty cards, and gift cards, as well as redeeming sales promotions on their mobile phone and make secure payments fast and convenient by simply tapping the phone on any PayPass-enabled terminal at checkout using near field communication (NFC).
- In-app Billing API: In-app billing to sell digital products, including one-time products and recurring subscriptions.