In a recent survey of manufacturing executives, 92% of respondents feel eBusiness is important, and 84% (and growing) believe that eBusiness is essential to the long-term success of their companies, and that they will be less competitive if they do not conduct business online. These manufacturers consider their Website to be their most powerful and cost-effective marketing tool, and that eBusiness will make/is making a measurable positive impact on their business.
If your goals include reducing costs, improving operational efficiency, and increasing profits via the Internet, we have helped many companies attain those benefits. For more than 10 years (out of nearly 20 years in business) ISM has been in the forefront, helping companies in diverse industries to use the Internet to streamline business processes, reduce costs, increase customer loyalty and satisfaction, improve their bottom line, and expand their Web presence. Over time we have developed tools and methods for:
- Developing a thorough understanding of your business goals and processes;
- Encapsulating and adapting specific business processes for automated Web-based applications;
- Integrating your current Enterprise applications (e.g. ERP) and IT infrastructure with Web-based applications;
- Designing, building, deploying, enhancing, maintaining, even hosting and managing (if desired) Web-based applications
While developing Web-based applications for clients we have built many hundreds of configurable, reusable components which enable us develop powerful custom Web-based applications for you very quickly, and at surprisingly low cost. Web-based applications we have developed are enabling our clients to:
- Empower customers (i.e., distributors and OEM's) with Web-based applications to manage their own accounts with B2B customer service, environmental inquiries, process returns, check order status, place orders, check inventory status and availability, product configuration and engineering, and much more.
- Improve employee productivity with an Intranet where employees can manage their customers, leads, and opportunities(CRM), access competitor profiles and product comparisons, access HR applications, submit and manage IT requests, manage appropriation requests, and much more.
- Facilitate information exchange with supplier networks, to improve productivity and reduce cost by enabling vendor-managed inventory, and more.