HP QTP/UFT is an automation tool that helps organization to automate regression test cases using Visual Basic scripting. It will help to automate web as well as desktop based applications. It provides support to run automation script on different browser that is supported by respective QTP/UFT version. It required license to work. It is more popular in market due to below advantages:
- Available with simple and user friendly IDE
- Provide support of recording and playback
- Easy to use. No programming language knowledge required to understand the tool.
- Provide inbuilt mechanism to identify the object of page
- Script can be created with less efforts and within less time
- Supported by various automation frameworks such as Keyword Driven, Data Driven and Hybrid approach.
- Provide feature of parameterization through data table and excel file.
- Provide detailed reports for automation test results
ISM is having a good skilled QTP professional who is having capacity and experiences working with automation testing.
Apache Jmeter is an 100% java based open source performance testing tool to determine the responsiveness, throughput, reliability, and/or scalability of a system under a given workload. It is a platform independent and easy to install tool. It can load and performance test many different server types:
- Web – HTTP, HTTPS
- Database via JDBC
- Mail – POP3(S) and IMAP(S)
Below are various advantages to use Jmeter
- Easy to install
- GUI is very user friendly, which helps in executing and recording application sessions.
- Support only for web base application not windows base application
- No licensing cost involved as it is an open source tool
- It’s a platform independent tool. So it can be executed in any platform.
- It’s have lot many configuration mechanism like Http Request, FTP Request, java request , SOAP Request
- Support recording of script feature.
- Support various plugins that will help user to generate various graphs as per their needs
- It can be used to simulate heavy load on an application to analyze overall performance under different types of load.
- It is Java based and open source, so provides a fully extensible platform for developers to continuously innovate on.
ISM is having a good skilled Jmeter professional who is having capacity and experiences working with performance testing using Jmeter tool.
Bugzilla is a Web-based general-purpose bug-tracker and testing tool originally developed and used by the Mozilla project, and licensed under the Mozilla Public License. It is an open source tool and adopted by a variety of organization.
ISM skilled professionals are having great experience on configuring and using bugzilla.
Mantis is a popular open source web-based bug tracking system. Built on PHP and supports Linux, Windows and Mac OS X on the server side. Compatible with Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera and IE 7+. Released under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL).
ISM skilled professionals are having capacity and experiences to configure and work with mantis.
Test Link is one of the very few open source test management tools available for use in the market. It is a web- based tool with typical features like, requirement management, test case creation and maintenance, test runs, tracking bugs, reports, integration with common issue trackers etc.
ISM skilled professionals are having capacity and experiences to configure and work with test link.
HP Quality Center, a test management tool is now popularly known as Application Life Cycle Management Tool (ALM) as it is no longer just a test management tool but it supports various phases of the software development life cycle Till QTP version 10 it was known as Quality center. Since v11 it started knowing as ALM. It helps organization to manage project milestones, deliverables, resources and keeping track of project health, standards that allows product owners to gauge the current status of the product.
ISM is having a good skilled professional who is having capacity and experiences working with quality center.
JIRA is an issue and project tracking software developed by Atlassian. Through this software team can capture and organize issues, assign work, and follow team activity. JIRA helps team to get job done either working at your desk or on the go with the new mobile interface. JIRA also having feature of Creating and estimating stories, building a sprint backlog, etc. JIRA can be configured in house or can be operated using cloud interface. JIRA is an paid version and not an open source tool. It is having great reporting dashboard and reports showing different matrices.
ISM experienced skilled professionals is having capability to work with JIRA.