In the fast paced and ever-evolving managed services/IT industry, it can be challenging to keep pace with continuous product and service enhancements. Everyone involved in the development process faces pressures to do more with less. ISM Inc.’s testing and quality assurance team helps accelerate test cycles by leveraging innovative technology frameworks and providing unparalleled service. Our best-in-class solution provides validation and verification across industries, including healthcare, manufacturing, and financial services. We tailor our services based on the unique needs of our customers.
ISM, Inc.’s testing and quality assurance team includes over 250 industry practitioners whose combined knowledge and experience span decades. Not only do we help improve product quality, but we ensure a cost-effective test cycle yielding a 20% – 30% reduction on average. From delayed product launches to security breaches and more, our clients trust us to deliver superior analysis, implementation, and service.
How We Can Help
- A thorough understanding of enterprise testing processes
- Recommendations based on industry best practices
- Test strategies to improve overall productivity and efficiency
- A dedicated team of best-in-class testing experts
Solutions- Verification and Validation Services
- Electronic health records (EHR)
- Revenue cycle management
- Health care standards – ANSI X12N 4010 & 5010, HL7, CCR/CCD, NCPDP, ICD10
- Healthcare information exchange(HIE)
- Meaningful use strategy and reporting
- E-Commerce sites/applications (pricing, orders, quotes)
- B2B applications
- Various sites for handling transactions/inventories/literature or catalogs management
- Financial applications
- Insurance applications
Tools and Expertise
Test Management Tool
Test Link, JIRA, Quality Center, Zephyr, TestLodge
Functional Automation Tool
Performance Test Tool
Bug Tracking Tool
Bugzilla, Mantis, JIRA, FogBugz
How We Deliver
A test plan is a document describing objectives, scope, requirements, approach, resources, and timeline for the quality assurance project.
A test case is document specifying input values, expected output, and the prerequisites for executing the test. A set of test inputs examines the execution conditions and the expected results.
Release notes are documents we provide to our clients detailing the changes or enhancements made to its software or product.
Test Summary Reports
Test summary reports document test activities and results.
Test matrices are measurements used to test the final project deliverables. These tools are used for continued process improvements. Test matrices reveal the effectiveness of the testing process.
Methodology- Engagement Model
We offer customized processes and engagement models to meet the specific needs of each client.
- V Model
- Waterfall Model
- Agile QA Model
The ISM Advantage
- Testing Expertise: ISM team members are experts, testing products on every platform imaginable. Our disciplined methodologies ensure thorough execution of quality checks.
- Review Process: ISM adheres to strict review processes at every stage of SDLC / STLC which ensures that defects are fixed early on in the development/testing lifecycle.
- Best of both worlds: ISM is onsite & offsite 24/7/365, providing productivity and production turnaround times of 24 hours or less.
- Tailored Testing processes: ISM’s extensive domain knowledge combined with our thorough understanding of business processes, enables us to design testing processes and plans which reduce business risks for our clients.
- Access to world-class test lab: ISM’s dedicated test lab is equipped with the finest testing infrastructure and industry standard testing tools/technologies assuring rapid testing cycle times and a flawless product.
- Highly skilled testing team: ISM’s team possess unsurpassed experience and expertise working with various domains, technologies and testing techniques – they are capable of simulating “real” environments and are focused on catching and fixing every possible error.
- Higher, quicker return on testing investment: By delivering business tangibles like accelerated time to market, better cost savings and flawless performance, ISM ensures their clients gain better ROI.
- Open Source Tools: ISM always promotes open source tools and technologies which ensure our clients the most cost effective solutions.
- Cost Savings: ISM offers cost saving advantages with their offshore India team.