Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
SIEM stands for “Security Information & Event Management.” As a system, it was conceived to monitor entire IT networks and keep an eye out for anomalous activity or unusual behaviors, affecting organizations’ internal or external systems.
Our SIEM software collects data from the different technologies within your system by combining SIM (Security Information Management) and SEM (Security Event Management), monitors and analyzes that data for deviations and possible security risks, and then takes the appropriate action against those threats to protect your valuable assets and data.
Our business is protecting yours
Key elements of SIEM are,
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention
- Network traffic monitoring
- Ransomware and Antimalware protection
- Protection against SQL injections and data breaches
- Identifying Anomalous events and possible breach in real time
- Machine learning and pattern monitoring for Log analysis